Listening to the Call of God
We all go through life looking for answers. We wonder about everything from birth til the day we pass on. We as human have a desire to learn about the things around us and the things that we don't understand. But what happens when we get to told the answer to a question that we weren't asking?
What happens when we get told something and we have no clue what to do with that information. We weren't seeking to find that answer but there it is in front of us. Or maybe we have been asking that question and we just don't want to see that the answer we have been given is the only answer. We don't want accept the answer when it is from God and it wasn't what we thought he was going to tell us or the path that we thought he would put us on.
We begin to question God. We ask why and how and what to do. We try to say that maybe this message was for someone else but knowing good and well that God doesn't make mistakes he doesn't send the message to the wrong number. This message is for you and you have to choice to accept it because no matter what you can't hide from what God wants you to do. You either go with it or face the consequences of being disobedient. I know that doesn't make everyone happy that I am saying God will punish you for not listening but it is the truth. If it is truly the will of God for you to do something with your life and you do not follow that path and choice not listen then there will be consequences.
I am saying all of this to say this. I have now been told by God through many people that I have an anointing on my life that I have a bigger purpose for God that even I don't know about yet. I don't have a clue what to do knowing that. I don't know what it means. I don't know how to take it. All I know to do right now is to pray about it and ask God to show me the path that he is setting in front of me and I will follow it to the best of my ability. I know that I have to listen and do whatever it is that God is calling me to do no matter what.
I know that we all have a purpose in this life and that God has a plan for all of us. If you open our eyes and ears he will tell and show us the path that we have to be on. Then it is up to listen to be obedient and follow the word of God.
Have a blessed day everyone and thank you for reading. Comment below regarding what God has called you to do in your life.



Comments
Post a Comment